Lost Endless Online Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Endless Online Forums

3 posters

Hacking......

newby101
    newby101
    Player
    Player

Hacking...... Empty Hacking......

Post by newby101 Thu May 21, 2009 2:55 pm

I got a few things to say bout hackin Razz

In losteo, you shouldnt have to hack, you dont need auto, speed, w/e. Its not as hard as the main serv or test. Jake told me that speeding crashes the server, and u really dont have to speed in this server cuz its way easier to lvl in losteo than it is in main or test.

Dont get all mad at me if u hack or speed, cuz im not sayin ur a bad person or anything, but you dont really need to hack in losteo.
    I dont know if ghosting is ok with Jake, but i dont really think its bad to ghost because all you're doing is finding a faster way to get to the place u wanna be.

(Look at this afro :O afro afro)
    davinci
    davinci
    Player
    Player

Hacking...... Empty Re: Hacking......

Post by davinci Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 pm

With the whole ghosting thing, what could talk to jake is to remove the delay to walk through ppl. Because ghosting is a hack and a hack is a hack. Therefore if you guys do that then in a sense both parties win. Ppl dont have to sir there for fifteen seconds or so and there wouldnt being any hacking to slow down the server.
    Curious
    Curious
    Player
    Player

Post by Curious Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Ghost = allowed in priv servers, just dupe/speed/auto aint, it screws up the server,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:43 am