Lost Endless Online Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Endless Online Forums

NEED HELP?

oxyda
    Player
    Player

NEED HELP? Empty NEED HELP?

Post by oxyda Fri May 22, 2009 6:24 am

Welcome to the new pixel art hub for Endless Online, one of the most interesting free games on the internet. Since EO already has an abundance of fansites (ask me if you want your link posted), I decided to take a different direction and provide a free gallery for all the pixel artists that hang out on the game. Though the game's website already has an art board, the advantage of this site is that your pixel work will never vanish into the depths of the forum. Each week we'll pick a Sprite of the Week and it will take the space below this introduction.

Feature Pixel Art For This Week : Cem

ITS PRIZE TIME

If any of you pixel artists out there are good at making little flash films that would be GREAT because i dont have access to flash and im not good at it anyway and you could win a PRIZE. More about this in the forums. Click here to download source.

NOTE: The only way to submit pixel art to the Gallery is through the websites forum. This is to force you guys to host it yourself, rather then draining my page. If you don't know how to host your own pictures, I suggest you visit Photo Bucket or Image Shack.

Please bookmark us! (CTRL-D)
    oxyda
    Player
    Player

NEED HELP? Empty Re: NEED HELP?

Post by oxyda Fri May 22, 2009 2:15 pm

DOWNLOADING AND STARTING.

Firstly begin by download Endless Online(EO) V 15.b from endless-online.com and wait roughly 25-30 minutes dial-up (Broadband unknown) to get your new MMORPG!
    Install and then start up EO. You should get a screen like this:

Follow the pictures instructions (The picture know's all and see's all!) and you should get another screen:

Click on the create button and then a box will pop up:

Customize your character and then click Log-in near your characters picture. Then you should get in but if not just try every few minutes, eventually it will work.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:31 pm